Advertisement

Wow cloud pour/Acrylic Pour *in the Beginning*

Wow cloud pour/Acrylic Pour *in the Beginning* Finally! I am completely elated! You can hear me giggle like a school girl at the end. It has taken over 3 months to finally create in similarity a sister to “Ethereal Passage”. The struggle was real but I kept analyzing consistencies and keeping records. Tonight I gave it another try...made some changes and here it is. I hope you enjoy the video.

Floetrol is the medium I used

2:1 ratio with all paints

Diox purple-Liquitex Basics
Deep Turquoise-Liquitex Basics
24k Gold-Decoart
Amethyst-ArtMinds
Various greens left over mixed together
Indigo Blue Flow acrylic -Golden
White-Artist Loft
White satin Enamel-Decoart

Feel free checking out my other sites below!





Music:

Beginning*

Post a Comment

0 Comments