Advertisement

What It Means To Adjust to "A New Normal" With IIH

What It Means To Adjust to Hey everyone! In today's video, I talk about how we often have to adjust to a new normal once we are diagnosed with IIH. The reasons for this are endless. The only people who truly see how much IIH truly affects our schedules and our lives are those who live with us. The headaches and other symptoms that we deal with often come on suddenly and without warning and this makes IIH extremely hard to adjust to and plan around. I mention a specific example of how one day I was feeling good for most of the day except for a few hours which is not uncommon for me and makes planning really difficult for me. I also tell another story in this video.

Thank you to all my current subscribers for subscribing to my channel. I upload every Monday and Thursday and videos are live by 5 pm CST (5 pm Mountain Time during the spring/summer months). Don't forget to click the notification bell so you know exactly when my videos are available for you to watch. Are you new to my channel? My name is Ashley Stuart. If you want to get to know me better, be sure to check out my "40 Facts about Me" video. You can find this video in the playlist called "Personal Content. I link this video at the end of all my new videos in case this is the first time you are finding my content. If you like what you see, don't forget to subscribe. I upload personal vlogs and show you what it is like living with idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH). You may also know this condition by its older name Pseudotumour Cerebri. My goal is to show you what it is like to live with IIH and hope to provide you with videos that you can share with people that can help them better understand this rare disease. The final Monday of every month will be a special update on how I am managing my IIH. Don't forget to leave me a comment down below too on video recommendations as I would really like to know if you have anything that you want me to cover on the channel. If you are new to my channel, be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.
Instagram:
Twitter:

Subscribe to my channel by clicking the following link:

Thank you for watching my content and I hope that you can find something that you can relate to.

Disclaimer: This content is heavy in medical information and is for educational purposes only. I am not a doctor. Please only ever take medical advice from your own doctor regarding your own health.

iih,idiopathic intracranial hypertension,pseudotumour cerebri,schedules,routines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments