Advertisement

VAN LIFE... Is it all it’s made out to be?

VAN LIFE... Is it all it’s made out to be? Is van life all it's made out to be? People make out like it's the best thing in the world but after experiencing living in my van full time for the last 8 months I share my own opinion.

If you'd like to support me on Patreon, here's the link🌞 ✨ -


My van journey -

Preparing For Van Life -
Van Tour -
Van Night Routine -
Rainy Day In The Van -
Van Life Reality DITL -

┈ ✧☽☼☾✧ ┈

Other places to find me
✧ Patreon -
✧ Instagram -
✧ My Second channel -
✧ My Etsy Store/Jewellery Business -
✧ My website -

Music ↠
Epidemic Sound

Have a bright and beautiful day ✨

Kay x

┈ ✧☽☼☾✧ ┈

new zealand,goodbye van life,i quit van life,why i quit van life,im quitting van life,is van life worth it,is van life all its made out to be,is van life worth the hype,van life,living in a van full time,full time van life,slow travel new zealand,living intentionally,realities of van life,van lifer,slow travel,living in a van,van conversion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments