Advertisement

The Top 10 Cards You Should Pick Up From the WMAT Power Booster!

The Top 10 Cards You Should Pick Up From the WMAT Power Booster! With the WMAT power booster only a month away, I want to give you all my reasons for which cards I think should be your top priority to pick up!

-If you like the content, you can help me out on Patreon!
-Or donate to me directly!

-Become a member of our discord community!

-Check out my other YouTube channel Insight Theory if you want to support me and listen to me dive deeply into nonsense!
__
-Proud member of the Super Tuber OrganiZation!
Egman:
Cross World TCG:
No Counters No Combos:
Aandroidd:

dbs,dbz,dragon,ball,super,card,game,soul,striker,hercule,goku,vegeta,trunks,gohan,demigra,cell,frieza,hirudegarn,storm,swap,lineage,shenron,deck,profile,world martial arts tournament,uub,announcer,jackie chun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments