Advertisement

『Ring a Bell』by LiSA (Full Piano Cover)

『Ring a Bell』by LiSA (Full Piano Cover) 『Ring a Bell』by LiSA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay I'm back with another cover! This one is not really well-known by many I think, since I did play this a few times but no one ever guessed what song it is, so here it is hehe :p

I listened to this alongside Catch the Moment when the full versions of both songs were released, and I can't really describe it but this song had a certain feel that made it stand out from the rest.

Here I am today, finally getting to cover this, and I really hope you guys enjoy this :3 Sorry for the mistakes at the back part it got kinda bad :c

The video at the background was 'stolen' from an AMV of this song, available here: . I do not own any part of that video.

Anyways, hope to see you soon again! :D


♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
♡ Join my discord! ♡

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
Song Request:
Donate here! :
PATREON:
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Title: Ring a Bell
Original Artist: LiSA
Arranged by: YXYPianoCovers
Facebook:
Instagram:
Website:
Sheet music:

Tags: #リングアベル #LiSA #RingABell

piano,sheet,music,cover,covers,keyboard,transcriptions,transcription,lisa,LiSA,ring a bell,catch the moment,sao,リングアベル,Sword Art Online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments