Advertisement

NEW DAUNTLESS BEHEMOTHS - Upcoming Content & What To Expect

NEW DAUNTLESS BEHEMOTHS - Upcoming Content & What To Expect #Dauntless #PlayDauntless #NewBehemoth

Here is my video and take on what to expect in Dauntless for the upcoming months. What new behemoths are confirmed, leaked and have been sighted or hitned at. Winterhorn Skraev, Thunderdeep Drask a Dire Stormclaw and much more might be coming sooner than you think.

EPIC STORE Support-A-Creator TAG: SH4D0WSTRIDER

➤Subscribe my Channel:

➤Join me on Twitch:

➤Buy my tracks and songs at:


➤Follow me on
Twitter:
Instagram: ‪
Facebook:

➤Join my Discord community :

➤You can now support me on patreon:

If you enjoyed the video, don't forget to give a thumbs and leave a COMMENT down below. SUBSCRIBE for more videos!

sh4d0wstrider,dauntless,new dauntless behemoth,dauntless new behemoth,dauntless news 2019,dauntelss update 2019,dauntless new update,winterhorn skraev,thunderdeep drask,dire skraev,dire drask,dire stormclaw,new stormclaw,dauntless big changes,dauntless big update,dauntless leaks,dauntless exploit,dauntless new special,dauntless new exotic,dauntless new content,dauntless e3,daunltess switch,new behemoths,five new behemoths,dauntless hunt pass season 6,

Post a Comment

0 Comments