Advertisement

I was asked to design a map that will be added to Tropico 6 in a future update

I was asked to design a map that will be added to Tropico 6 in a future update This isn't sponsored in any capacity - it was just a really cool and unexpected offer. I'm an actual game designer now

~Twitch Channel:
~Merch Shop:
~Twitter:
~Discord:

~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~

Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,Tropico,RTGame Tropico,Tropico 6 funny,Tropico funny moments,tropico gameplay,Tropico 6 gameplay,Tropico 6 pc,Tropico funny,Tropico new content,Tropico update,Tropico new map,Tropico Ireland,Tropico map design,Tropico RTGame,Tropico dictator,Tropico Ireland map,Tropico volcano,Tropico game design,Tropico funny gameplay,Tropico 6 funny gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments