Advertisement

I answer your questions during my leg workout... NOT IDEAL

I answer your questions during my leg workout... NOT IDEAL Check what Gymshark will have on sale (up to 70% off) :
👉GET YOUR PERSONALISED DIET AND TRAINING PLAN:
👉Subscribe: ( HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL
👉 @EHPLabs Supplements: CODE: ZAC10

.
Follow Me
NEW TWITTER: @zacperna
Instagram: @zacperna (
Snapchat Me: zacperna ( Facebook:
.
.
Videographer - snorlax
IG - instagram.com/hafiythecreator
Twitter - twitter.com/h_afyy
Website - mdhafiy.com

Equipment
Camera - Canon 1dx Mii
Lens - Sigma 35mm f1.4 / Canon 17-40mm f4 / Canon 70-200mm f2.8
.
Hey Guys on today's video I wrap up a Q&A inside my quad focused leg workout. I answer questions such as issues I faced, random ass lols, relationship status, goals and how to deal with hate etc. ENJOY!
Full Quad workout below:
___________________________________________

leg,quad,quad workout,workout,fitness,leg day,leg workout,fit,zac perna,gymshark,ehplabs,hamstrings,athlete,q&A,questions,bulk,cut,cutting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments