Advertisement

BLACKPINK’s Lisa Is The First K-Pop Idol To Achieve This Record On Instagram + Surprise for Lisa!

BLACKPINK’s Lisa Is The First K-Pop Idol To Achieve This Record On Instagram + Surprise for Lisa! Our little makanae has achieved another record again! Also I have a little surprise for her at the end of the video!
Hint: it’s totally not a ccp edit, totally not 😂

I hope you love the edit cuz I worked so hard on it! Like it took me 1 hr to finish this whole video!

I have 3 more updates to show you!

If you haven’t already, subscribe and like this video cuz it keeps me motivated to give you guys more updates on BLACKPINK.

#BLACKPINK

#LISA20MPARTY


#LISA

LISA,BLACKPINK,LALISA,MANOBAN,KILL THIS LOVE,SWALLA,LIVE,PERFORMANCE,EUROPE,PARIS,JENNIE,KIM,JISOO,ROSÉ,PARK CHAEYOUNG,FULL ALBUM,LINE DISTRIBUTION,DANCE PRACTICE,COLOR CODED LYRICS,HOPE NOT,DDU-DU-DDU-DU,KICK IT,DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO,WHISTLE,AIIYL,BOOMBAYAH,SOLO,BTS,LIVE VIEWS,BOY WITH LUV,FANCY TWICE,JUNGKOOK,JIMIN,JIN,NAEYON,TZUYU,MINA,MOMO,JAMES CHARLES,TATI,TSERIES,PEWDIEPIE,#LISA20MPARTY,CCP EDITS,WATCH ME,BLACKPINK UPDATES,HOUSE,DIARIES,

Post a Comment

0 Comments