Advertisement

ASMR Close-Up Whispers 💓 MAY I TOUCH YOU 💓 Personal Attention, Hand Movements | АСМР Близкий шепот

ASMR Close-Up Whispers 💓 MAY I TOUCH YOU 💓 Personal Attention, Hand Movements | АСМР Близкий шепот Hello! My name is Mila.
This video to help you sleep with visual and sound triggers. 😴

Thanks for watching and you can subscribe to the channel to not miss my videos.
Thank you 💋
Pleasant viewing 💋

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

🌟 Check my Patreon page 💓
Exclusive ASMR videos, My photos:
♡ ♡

🌟 Find me in the app. Tingles 💋
♡ Tingles: ♡

🌟 Instagram: asmr_mood

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

асмр близкий шепот,асмр прикосновения,движения рук,персональное внимание,асмр для сна,неразборчивый шепот,close-up whispers,personal attention,hand movements,tktk,тктк,inaudible whisper,визуальные триггеры,mouth sounds,visual triggers,face brushing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments