Advertisement

APARTMENT SHOPPING ON A COLLEGE BUDGET

APARTMENT SHOPPING ON A COLLEGE BUDGET Hey guys! Today I went shopping and found the BEST deals on stuff for my new apartment!! Keep watching to find out how I did it!!

NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY at 3:45 Central Time!! Subscribe and turn on notifications so you don’t miss any of my videos!!!

Prayer Request From:


You guys know I love using Airbnb whenever I travel..sign up with my link to get $40 in travel credit!


FOLLOW ME

INSTAGRAM-


TWITTER-

SNAPCHAT- Madiwestbrooke

SPOTIFY-

DOTE:

SOUNDCLOUD-

FAQ:
Age:19
Where do I go to college? The University of Alabama
Where am I from? Dallas, TX
What am I majoring in? Creative Media with Graphic Design minor.

Business Inquiries ONLY- madi@thesociablesociety.com

Madi westbrooke,Madi,madiwestbrooke,Madi Westbrooke vlogs,university of alabama,day in my life,lifestyle,college,sorority,apartment,haul,shopping,budget,ross,kitchen,huge haul,$100,

Post a Comment

0 Comments