Advertisement

28th Video, 61 year old male to female transsexual, medical update, diet and growing up.

28th Video, 61 year old male to female transsexual, medical update, diet and growing up. I have been very busy with work and medical so I apologize for not responding to all the messages I receive. I need to spend time to respond because I want too. In the meantime this video is about recent facial work, my diet, my history and employment and future. When I have time I plan to respond to all messages. Unfortunately many messages are not showing up under the message bell and I only find them by looking at my individual videos or going to communications. Just because I haven't responded doesn't mean I am ignoring you. Thanks everyone.

Transsexual,Transgender,Male to Female,MTF,Hormone Replacement Therapy,HRT,Gender Reassignment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments