Advertisement

My 1st Prom "I will always remember this"

My 1st Prom Hi guys, Today I wanted my family to share this very special day with you. Today was my 8th grade prom. This has been a very special moment and I wanted to share this with you all and my family. I want to be able to look back at this very day. I had a blast and I just want to say that I love you mom and dad. Thank you for all that you have done to help me make this day a memory for a life time. I love you guys!

thunmnail,5-17-19,prom 2019,prom vlog,prom dress,prom,8th grade formal,grwm,8th grade prom,world of dance,choreography,back to school,school,middle school advice,middle school,high school vlog,high school,memory,music,pop,how to make friends,relationships,self,friendship,goodn3rds,th3 goodn3rds family,date,teen mom,baby,living in germany,deutschland,military child,military life,military,military brat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments