Advertisement

I Didn't Get My Permit... Drive With Me To The DMV First Time Driving California | The Reese Sisters

I Didn't Get My Permit... Drive With Me To The DMV First Time Driving California | The Reese Sisters Will I pass my learner's permit test today? You'll find out! This'll be the second time that I've gotten my permit because I let the first one expire! Then,drive with me to the California dmv so I can take my learner's permit written test! Once I get my finally get my permit, I’ll take you guys along on my first time driving!

Have you ever gotten your learners permit? Let us know in the comments below!

Thank you for watching! We’ll see you in our next video!

Also, don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up, comment, subscribe, and hit that bell icon to be notified whenever we post a new video! We post a new family-friendly vlog or challenge every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! You're going to want to subscribe!

See you guys in our next video and make sure to follow us all on Instagram (Links below!) for more posts from us EVERY SINGLE DAY! Bye for now!

Hey, we're The Reese Sisters from It's A Lovely Life!

Welcome to our channel! We're so happy to see you here!

We're best friends who just so happen to be sisters! We've lived in sunny Southern California our whole lives, but we just recently moved to a beach house just steps from the ocean! Follow along with us on our super fun adventures!

Maddie (19) Maddie is the Halloween and baking loving oldest sister!

Ashley (16) Ashley is the middle kid! She loves working out, traveling, and of course, hanging out with her sisters! She manages all of our social media, so if you get a reply from us, chances are it's Ashley who wrote it!

Emily (9) Her name's Emily, but most people call her Emmy! Emmy is a pure ball of energy that proves being 9 is awesome! She's our mac and cheese and ice cream loving kid! Her favorite place to be is the beach and she couldn't live without Roblox and Minecraft!

LINKS
Follow us on Instagram!!!





Read Our Blogs!!!



Account Moderated By Parents

learners permit,driving permit,dmv,teen driver,driving,permit,first time driving,16 year old learning drive,driving test,learning to drive,drivers license test,teen driving,how to drive,drive with me,learners permit test,drivers license,dmv driving test,dmv written test,dmv permit test,practice permit test,drivers permit test,permit practice test,california dmv,california,permit test,driving school,getting learners permit,i got my driver's license,

Post a Comment

0 Comments