Advertisement

Enchanting SANY the Lantern Dragon, Daily Grinding + Other Gamez

Enchanting SANY the Lantern Dragon, Daily Grinding + Other Gamez --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🐧 NEW MERCH:
🦆 Support the Channel:
🤖 Join My Discord Server:
🐢 Twitch Channel:
😺 Facebook Page:
🖼️ Instagram:
🐥 Twitter:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe we'll do some Osu! + maybe some other stuff like Terraria. Who knows

If I'm playing Osu! and you tell me to go and play DML you'll get muted. I don't go to your channel and demand you play something you don't/can't play at the time so don't act like an immature child. No exceptions to this rule.

FAQ's:
- I am 20 years old
- My name is Emily
- I have no room in my clans / friends lists
- I spend less time playing DML than I do for literally any other video games I bother to play. It's because of the way the game is designed
- Trading dragons is not possible so stop asking me to send you Hathor dragons
- Goat emote spam is the only spam allowed in the chat. The reason being that Goats are kewl
- If you want me to take a look at your channel / content then post it in our Discord server in the correct place. Begging for subs in other's chats is vomit inducing

Gamez

Post a Comment

0 Comments