Advertisement

COOKING ASIAN PANCIT (PINOY PANSIT) FOR SUPPER. HAPPY SATURDAY! 5/18/19 🍝❤😊

COOKING ASIAN PANCIT (PINOY PANSIT) FOR SUPPER. HAPPY SATURDAY! 5/18/19 🍝❤😊 Time for supper! Cooking Asian Pancit for my American husband ❤. Yummy!
I hope you enjoy watching this video. If you like it give me a thumbs up! Share, Comment & Subscribe to this channel to inspire me more in making video to share. Also, don't forget to click that bell button to get notification everytime I upload videos.

Thank You for Watching!

Connect with me on the links below ...

Youtube:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter: 
Email me at airolg_oidotsuc@yahoo.com

God Bless Everyone!!!
_________________________________________

Editor & Equipment I used: Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Samsung Galaxy S7, Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series, Kodak Pixpro FZ53 DigiCam, Androvidpro App, GoPro Quik Story Free App for Androids from GooglePlay & Videoshow free app for Androids.

Audio: YouTube allowed free music / audio.
__________________________________________

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video, however, sponsors are always welcome!

#cooking #pancit #pansit #supper #noodles #asianfood #food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments