Advertisement

Akinfenwa, the strongest player in the world, is on his way to becoming a WWE wrestler - Oh My Goal

Akinfenwa, the strongest player in the world, is on his way to becoming a WWE wrestler - Oh My Goal He might not be the most famous player in the world, but he’s definitely the strongest! Known for his physical strength, everyone has an opinion on Adebayo Akinfenwa.

But at 36 years old, the man they call “The Beast” might be ready to face a new challenge: joining the WWE to become a wrestler!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,akinfenwa,wwe,wrestling,pro wrestling,akinfenwa strength,wycombe,akinfenwa wycombe,akinfenwa goal,akinfenwa strong,ohmygoal akinfenwa,akifnenwa football,strongest football player,Adebayo Akinfenwa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments