Advertisement

Acquiring Peaches (Here Kitty, Kitty) | Far Cry 5 Episode 66

Acquiring Peaches (Here Kitty, Kitty) | Far Cry 5 Episode 66 In this episode of Far Cry 5, we finally go and acquire Peaches, the Cougar Fangs For Hire. This is the quest Here Kitty, Kitty.

► SUBSCRIBE! ►

Support my LIVE streams: Donations will appear ON STREAM
DONATE -

I just dropped my first Merch! Check it out and let me know what you think of the design. Design by subscriber, Boon -

Shot in 1080p at 60fps
I hope you enjoy. If you do enjoy this episode please hit the like button and consider subscribing.

My Discord -

My Website, mikegoldengames.com

Also be sure to like my Facebook page to stay up to date on when I am streaming and what is going on with the channel in general.

Far Cry 5,farcry 5,far cry 5 gameplay,far cry 5 story,far cry 5 walkthrough,mikegoldengames,mikegolden Games,Hope County,youtube gaming,1080p,60fps,1080p60fps,liberate outpost,far cry 5 outpost,farcry5 outpost,far cry 5 side quest,far cry 5 exploration,explore far cry 5,far cry 5 main story,Far Cry 5 Overwatch,far cry 5 peaches,fangs for hire,Here Kitty,Kitty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments