Advertisement

VS MISTY AND ITS A CRITICAL HIT AHHH - Pokemon Blue Nuzlocke #06

VS MISTY AND ITS A CRITICAL HIT AHHH - Pokemon Blue Nuzlocke #06 Hi, guys. Welcome to episode 6 of the Pokemon Blue Nuzlocke. In this episode we plan make it to Bill's house and then battle Misty! Do we do it in that exact order? Do we battle Misty then visit our friend, Bill? Find out by only watching this video.

MUSIC U-Wait there wasn't no grinding montage used. WOW. Uh then, let me advertise my twitter. Yep, a twitter has been made. I'll keep posting about it till I get a 1mil followers.


So, we have a description to fill. And yes, I learn that it is actually recommended to fill these out. I was joking when I said I heard...wow. So let me go into VERY MUCH detail. uhhh. That's all I got folks, see you in the next on-


\

no.

pokemon,pokemon content,digiedge pokemon,digital edge,digital flame,digiedge,edge,edge pokemon,Let's Play,Pokemon Blue Nuzlocke,Pokemon Blue Let's Play,VS Misty,Misty,Cascade Badge,Bill,Bill's house,sucking at pokemon,gym 2,2nd gym,2nd gym pokemon blue,

Post a Comment

0 Comments