Advertisement

Virtually Raps: Reverse

Virtually Raps: Reverse This is the intro for The Trails enjoy!

Lyrics: hook: yeah,
Your not ok x2
Your not the same x2
Can’t reverse the pain x2
I try to hang my picture on a frame x2

Verse 1: been feeling stressed all week
I hate the nights that i can’t sleep
Because there is no one else, just me
Why can’t i feel your apology

I dropped skill set
I’m all gassed up
I got reviews “like g your nuts”
Still i feel something else could have been done
Still i feel it’s just begun yeah

I hop on the track and i kill it
Yet the message no one can feel it
Should i just give up?
Music takes a lotta time, i should just give up
Nah g, your nuts
I got the passion ima take it and run!
Hate when people say i am fake
“Excuse me what is your name?”
Cause even your friends don’t remember
So tell me, who’s changed?

hook: yeah,
Your not ok x2
Your not the same x2
Can’t reverse the pain x2
I try to hang my picture on a frame x2
x2

Verse 2: i got my brother freaking out
Matthew, no thanks don’t want a shoutout
Quick, someone has to help these kids out
there mind too flooded there gonna drown!

Skillset was underground
Like snapchat, music bound
Feel after sometime i am found
But in the lord, not me. Just a human on the ground

The pain doesn't get easier
You got deal with it
Can’t run around saying your fine
You gotta admit it
Not doing anything becomes an incentive
Gotta get up and be productive

I know, it’s hard to eat
When you don’t sleep
Hard to think when your mind's too deep
Hard to live when your on the brink
STOP
Listen to me

Hook 2: your ok, x2
Your may have changed x2
But your ok x2
You can reverse the pain x2
X2

Verse 3: you need to relax
Wake up you having another relapse
The devil is on the attack
So hurry up, time goes real fast

We live in a world full of cold
Were selling our souls
To rule the world
What is the end Goal?
Because no matter what ari says
Happy can’t not be found in red
Were stuck in our minds
It's so easy to forget
Like do you even remember the last sentence i said?
When you need friends most is when they leave you on read
Please stop, i don’t want the bread
Just want love and hope again
Go on instagram see the fakes
So here i am with the pen
I write what’s real
Don't make me go off again
I won’t stop till i make a dent!

Hook 2: your ok, x2
Your may have changed x2
But your ok x2
You can reverse the pain x2
x2

Instagram: virtuallyraps

Prod.by: Dansonn beats

Reverse

Post a Comment

0 Comments