Advertisement

NEW YORK & Company SPRING SUMMER Collection April 2019

NEW YORK & Company SPRING SUMMER Collection April 2019 Hello friends! Let me take you along to New York & Company store. Thanks for watching.

#NewYorkandCompany #Spring2019 #LadiesSpringSummer

What I do in my Channel:
*I do videos on dollar tree, DIYs, hauls and other stores for seasonal items, home decors and gifts. I may do some vlogs too.

*I do shopping videos on fashion and clothing.

*Schedule might change if there is something I want to share with you right away. Thanks!

*This is is not a sponsored video.

Music free from yt library.
Disco Lounge by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

women's fashion,ladies fashion,spring womens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments