Advertisement

GET YOUR MIND RIGHT - Powerful Positive Affirmations | Motivational Speech | law of attraction

GET YOUR MIND RIGHT - Powerful Positive Affirmations | Motivational Speech | law of attraction The speech was written by us and we own the visuals and have permission to use the background music.

Connect With Us!
twitter:
Facebook:

**we have ownership and full rights to use speech, music and visuals in this**

I Am Affirmations For Success, Money, Health, & Abundance Sleep Meditation is one of the best wealth affirmation videos on the web to sleep to. With music made to the tune of money making, we recommend using this video for meditation, sleep learning, and positive thinking exercises. With subliminal affirmations both on screen and repeated within the audio, you can begin programming your mind to make money and to attract abundance into your life. This video includes I Am Affirmations on the screen with I Am Affirmations which are spoken as well. You should repeat the I Am Affirmations after it each time until you fall asleep. Focus on reprogramming yourself and your mind and you will align yourself with the success wavelength in the Universe. Visualize a millionaire lifestyle with the best money visualization. 1- I create my reality 2- My power is in my thoughts 3- I am the master of my own life 4- The more I focus my mind upon the good, the more good comes to me 5- Luminous and creative energy flows through me 6- The law of attraction works for me 7- I am attracted only to those people and situations that support me 8- I am receiving abundance now in unexpected ways 9- I use my intuition and intelligence to guide me at all times 10- I accept and love my body as it is, and work to make it better 11- I visualize myself having abundant wealth – that's who I am 12- I deserve to have and enjoy prosperity and affluence in my life 13- I recognize and honor my talents, abilities, and skills 14- I choose to be happy and successful 15- I attract, welcome and accept talented and successful people 16- All my attitudes are positive now 17- Joy overflows in my life 18- I am willing to believe that I AM the creator of my life experience 19- I have the power to realize my goals 20- I am the person I was meant to become 21- I have faith and deep belief in myself 22- I am a strong person

#HealthyMind

motivational speech,positive affirmations,success affirmations,reprogram your mind,i am motivation,law of attraction,healthy mind,positive affirmations for wealth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments