Advertisement

Earthbound Randomizer (Vanilla) - Episode 9: Dessert Woes and Not so Simple Enemies

Earthbound Randomizer (Vanilla) - Episode 9: Dessert Woes and Not so Simple Enemies earthbound.app is the site I used for the randomizer

What I used/selected for the randomizer to make things interesting for me.
Backgrounds: In-battle backgrounds will be randomized.
Character stats: Player character's stat increases on each level-up will be randomized.
PSI abilities: Levels that PSI abilities are learned at, as well as which abilities are learned by which PC, will be randomized.
Enemy stats: Enemy stats, palettes, and names will be randomized.

I decided not to use the Multi-Bottle Rockets in this one just to challenge myself a little bit more.

Earthbound,Randomized,

Post a Comment

0 Comments