Advertisement

Boost lucid dreaming / astral projection

Boost lucid dreaming / astral projection I want to mention that it is important to take everything that everybody says with a grain of salt use your own common sense and pick through the useful information I am not an expert on how some of this stuff works scientifically....! I go about explaining to you in ways that make sense to me. some of my information just might not be correct scientifically!. I do however know what works and what does not work for my practice what enhances my abilities and what cripples my abilities... regardless of the scientific basis.

*ideas On how to construct your journals*

* Astral Projection Vs Lucid Dreaming Vs half a dozen other names for same State of Conciousness *


* THE Twin Flame Meditation *

* Examples Of Some Real Magick*


* My Go To Induction Tecnique*

* induced sensations of sleep paralysis when used with wake up don't move, as well as raise vibrations before bed*


* how to not go about sex in the experience*


* Stay in experience Longer *

lucid dream,lucid dreaming,how to lucid dream,howtolucid.com,astral projection,consciousness,lucid dream tonight,lucid dream in 5 minutes,boost lucid dreaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments