Advertisement

all blackpink dances are the same [UPDATED]

all blackpink dances are the same [UPDATED] Hi. Welcome.

I previously uploaded this video yesterday, and saw a lot of the comments and changed some things accordingly. I took some stuff out that I agree was a stretch, and added a few things in as well. I also just took out the titles because I kept messing them up.

I can't change your mind on whether this is or isn't a ''hate video". I didn't make it maliciously, in fact, I found some humour in it. If you think this is an attack on blackpink, I think that says more about your insecurities about their dances than it does about me. I just find it interesting how people are putting words in my mouth. I never said it was ''annoying'' or ''terrible'', you actually implied that on your own.

I love Blackpink and I love learning their dances, which is how I've noticed how similar they tend to be. Like I said, some moves are iconic, but some are repetitive. You are allowed to be a fan and also have an opinion that might differ from others.

#BLACKPINK #KILLTHISLOVE #BLACKPINKCHOREOGRAPHY

_________________

instagram: @moluccensis

blackpink,블랙핑크,블핑,BLΛƆKPIИK,lisa,jennie,jisoo,rosé,rose,리자,제니,로제,지수,blackpink dance,blackpink dancing,blackpink choreography,yg,yg entertainment,whistle,as if it's your last,boombayah,playing with fire,kill this love,don't know what to do,kpop,korea,korean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments