Advertisement

You Say by Lauren Daigle (ukulele cover)

You Say by Lauren Daigle (ukulele cover) #100songsukuleleproject #15thsong #YouSay #LaurenDaigle #Inspirationalsongs #ukulelove #ukulelechords #easyukulele #ukulelecover #declarations
It's normal to feel depressed for a time, but staying on it is dangerous. You may think that you are the most unfortunate person on planet earth right now BUT that's a BIG LIE from the enemy.
🌹 🌹 🌹
For you, dear friend, who are feeling it-
Here's a powerful song by @lauren_daigle You Say that declares what the Lord says of Who You ARE.
"You say I am loved when I don't feel a thing,
You say I am strong when I think I am weak,
You say I am held when I am falling short,
When I don't belong, You say I AM YOURS." 🎢😍

*just take note that Bm was modified for easy reference ☺ Godbless you!

cover)

Post a Comment

0 Comments