Advertisement

Women Shamed A Pervert Man For Inappropriate Touching On A Bus To Mumbai | #MeToo

Women Shamed A Pervert Man For Inappropriate Touching On A Bus To Mumbai | #MeToo Sherline Pimenta K Says: Caught this pervert trying to grope me on the Shivneri bus while I was on my way to Mumbai.
I warned him & let him go. Here are his images. He promised not to do it again.

I spoke to the police, they said should such a thing happen you must dial 100 & provide your location, the nearest police beat will reach you within minutes.
*This character boards the bus at Wakad & gets off at Sion.

I'm not brave, it took me 30 years to gather courage enough to speak up. And even today for the first 10mins, I was shocked, in disbelief & in doubt.
The first time he did it, I did what most women do, I changed my seat & moved to the next seat which was vacant. But then I thought of my daughter & all the other women who like me "let go".
Then I decided I must stop it & this fool, encouraged of course by now tried again.

While the commuters on the bus were mildly encouraging. But not one left their seat, not one woman or man came up & stood with me. be
Theivneri driver was very supportive! A big thanks to him whoever he is, bless him.

Facebook Status Link -

|Successful India With Aamer Siddiqui
#MeToo #BJP #Congress #RahulGandhi #NarendraModi #Modi #India #Elections2019

BJP,Congress,Rahul Gandhi,Narendra Modi,Elections 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments