Advertisement

What Exactly is Kingdom Hearts? (And why do people like it?)

What Exactly is Kingdom Hearts? (And why do people like it?) SO this was a video I made for school and I am not super fond of it, I just really wanted to talk about KH-
I ended up putting quite a bit of work into making it so I thought I might as well upload it haha. I'm very aware of how boring and stupid my voice sounds

I didn't go into too much detail about the games themselves BC I'm pretty sure my teachers do not care
(also I'm aware square enix used to be called Squaresoft. for the sake of simplicity I didn't bring that up)

If you're someone watching this video who doesn't know anything about Kingdom Hearts but is looking into it, do NOT let this video fool you- you can now purchase every single Kingdom Hearts game all together for $50 on the PS4. It is ABSOLUTELY worth the price (you get 6 FULL GAMES and 3 movies)

Music is Working Together and Lazy Afternoon Streets by Yoko Shimomura

I promise I can actually draw
My twitter:
My tumblr:
My website:
My DeviantART:

kingdom hearts,kh,squareenix,squaresoft,sora,kairi,riku,kingdom hearts 3,kingdom hearts iii,kh3,tetsuya nomura,kingdom hearts explained,digital story,visual essay,video essay,art,drawi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments