Advertisement

Waiting for the Right Buyer | Update on Papa | Ebay Reseller Vlog

Waiting for the Right Buyer | Update on Papa | Ebay Reseller Vlog Check out my Amazon Author page for all of my BOOKS:

My Amazon Store (business/shipping/household supplies):

Get a FREE 5-Piece Mrs. Meyer’s Set from Grove:

Earn cash back from EBATES:

FREE $10 credit from THREDUP:

Join my new FREEBIES & DEALS Facebook group:

You can support my channel by becoming a Patron member:

Read my BLOG:

“Like” my FACEBOOK pages:



Follow me on TWITTER:

(Ebay store account)

Find me on INSTAGRAM:

(Ebay store account)

I’ve Designed Several TEE SHIRTS & COFFEE MUGS:

PR packages or viewer MAIL may be sent to:
Ann Eckhart
PO Box 4083
Waterloo, IA 50704

****************************************************************

ABOUT ME: My name is Ann, and welcome to my YouTube channel (formerly called SeeAnnSave)! I am a writer, blogger, YouTube creator, bargain hunter, Ebay seller, and Walt Disney World fanatic. I am also a pug mom and a caregiver for my dad.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored video. Everything shown was purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own. Links may contain affiliates/referrals.

#ebayseller #reseller #ebaysales

Ebay,ebay seller,reseller,ebay store,making money online,work at home,home based business,self employed,self employment,weekly sales,what sells on ebay,ebay sales,vlog,vlogger,ebay vlog,reseller vlog,ditl,iowa,pugs,pug dogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments