Advertisement

🔮Popular subliminal📱 (powerful)🖤

🔮Popular subliminal📱 (powerful)🖤 READ THE WHOLE THING
✨Hey✨🙋🏾‍♀️

✦⋆Benefits:
❃be extremely popular
❃everybody wants to talk to you
❃attract loyal, nice, trustworthy friends
❃drama free friends
❃attract all genders
❃good at socializing
❃talk confidently
❃everybody remembers your name
❃get invited to places
❃stand out from everybody
❃have a good reputation in the area you live in
❃have a large group of friends
❃your a role model to a lot of people
❃confident and funny
❃free from being bullied
❃everybody respects you
❃everybody sees you and wants to be your friend


⚡️Q&A⚡️
✧゚・:STAY HYDRATED
✧゚TO WORK YOU MUST BELIEVE
・゚✧HEADPHONES ARE BEST BUT NOT REQUIRED
゚✧volume shouldn’t be loud
(Listen 3 times minimum)

⁂ I don’t use the word “no” or “not” in my subs
⁂ okay to listen while sleeping
⁂don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results- keep listening
⁂unisex (all genders)
⁂affirmations are repeated and layered for a more powerful result
⁂subliminals are videos with hidden affirmations that go to the subconscious mind to reprogram the 3D universe
⁂results are permanent
⁂I take requests for videos
⁂I only use positive affirmations

😍Song: break up with your girlfriend, I’m bored- Ariana grande
😍Person in picture: ig @amxriahh

About me (not that you care)
•I have a broken iPhone 6s 😢
•I...uhh that’s it

(Took me forever ♾ to write all this for y’all so please subscribe and like this video😴)

(powerful)🖤

Post a Comment

0 Comments