Advertisement

Perspire Early and Often

Perspire Early and Often Track: Star Party - Legends [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.

BalconyGymFitness.com

Dear Readers, [Youtube Blog Post #16]
First off, thanks for taking the time to watch my YouTube videos! Now, I’m even more appreciative that you’ve come to the description box for more engagement.
(Comment below so I know you’re reading this!)
Back to my workouts with Abu. It actually started with the three of us, Abu, Happy and myself. It was a 3 man workout rotation for the first of each of the workouts, chest, back, and legs. But it was shortly lived, Happy stopped working out with us on the second go around on each workout. A lot of people who are that serious about getting results will not be able to attain the results that Abu has attained. These workouts routines were not glamorous, they were simple. Once you learned the three main workouts and all their routines and their basic structures, with discipline, you can thrive. Most average people get bored however if they need to do the same simple thing over and over again. But that’s the beauty of these routines, they are simple, and if you stay consistent and persistent, you will succeed. When Happy dropped out, I was more excited to be honest. Because it gave me full access to Abu’s blueprint and I officially became a product of his system if you will. When I started to see results in myself, it basically proved that this particular workout routine does indeed work not just for him but for me too and for anyone who’s willing to put the consistent work in. It not easy to keep it up doing the simple things and not seeing fast results on the daily basis, but if you can trust the process, then in several weeks and months, you do notice massive results. And so I hope you can tell that I’m very enthusiastic about this workout routine because it worked for me and i know it will also work for you. Take advantage of my blogs and get into the mind of someone who was a trainee willing to have faith in something he didn’t necessarily understand. All I knew was principles like if I did what Abu did on the consistent basis, i cant help but reap the same type of rewards he was reaping. Feel free to follow my progress and see how I progress in my physique as I show my viewers through YouTube how these workout routines work and I’ll let you be the judge. But do me a favor, if you do see the results in me and when you do see it, don’t waste another minute if you know these results is something that you would want for yourself. Then take time out of the equation and get on these workout routines right away. Time is going to pass regardless so you mind as well get big on the way. In the next blog, I’m going to write about how to build your mentors trust in you and what you can do to draw the best mentors to you. Stay tuned!
With that being said, subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you can also keep up with my hidden blogs. The blogs will be in every description box below my videos. I’ve been blogging since my “Chest To Impress” video.
Until next time, stay hungry, motivated, disciplined, working smart and working hard, and last but not least, be creative and resourceful, not wasteful!
-Derek Wong

Often

Post a Comment

0 Comments