Advertisement

If Intuitive Eating Works, Then Why Am I Not Thin Yet?

If Intuitive Eating Works, Then Why Am I Not Thin Yet? If you are wondering "Okay, so Leydi...you say you are an intuitive eater...then why have you not lost weight?" OR "Leydi I don't think intuitive eating works for me because I have not lost weight yet.", then this video is FOR YOU my friend.

As always, don’t forget to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.

For my list of favorite book suggestions you can find them on my website at leydimorales.com under the tab “Leydi’s Book Club” OR click on the link below!



With all my love,

Leydi Morales

Instagram: @plussizerecovery
Snapchat: leydisfirst
Website: leydimorales.com

I love questions! You can email me your questions at:
moralesleydi@yahoo.com

Intro/Outro Music:
Jebase - Turtle Beach (Vlog No Copyright Music)


***DISCLAIMER: Content from this video is to never be replaced by qualified medical professionals advice, information, prescription etc. I only speak of my experience with recovering from an eating disorder.

intuitive eating for weight loss,intuitive eating weight loss,plus size eating disorder,binge eating disorder recovery,intuitive eating tips,intuitive eating results,intuitive eating dubunked,intuitive eating for fat loss,intuitive eating evelyn tribole,intuitive eating for binge eating disorder,intuitive eating for bulimia recovery,intuitive eating for beginners,intuitive eating not working,plus size eating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments