Advertisement

Aliexpress/Ebay Shoe Haul & Review | Inexpensive Shoe Haul

Aliexpress/Ebay Shoe Haul & Review | Inexpensive Shoe Haul Shoe guide for buying shoes from China! This is my collection of inexpensive sandals, heels, and boots from Aliexpress and Ebay.
↓↓ Open the description box for reviews, links and more info!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

→ A B O U T M E:
My normal shoe size is a 6.5 US or 23.5 cm.

→ H E L P F U L L I N K S:
° Get cashback by shopping! (ebates): (get cashback by shopping from eBay, Aliexpress and many other online places!)
° Online rewards program and a cashback by shopping program! (swagbucks):
° Review music for $$! (slicethepie): or enter this code: UEE9583D when you sign up!

→ P R O D U C T S:

° Flatform Black and White Sandals (available in other colours/designs) 0:10
-Pros: Very comfortable sandals, and easy to walk in. Gives a little bit of an extra height. Easy to slip in and out of, as it is a slingback shoe.
-Cons: They may stick to your feet a little if it's raining, or if it's very humid.
-I recommend sizing up, or choosing your normal size. (I bought these in 24cm)
Rate: 9.5/10
╰ Aliexpress:
╰ Ebay:

° White Heeled Platform Sandals (available in other colours) 0:36
-Pros: Very easy to walk in, and comfortable. Does not feel like you are wearing heels - perfect for beginners who have never worn heels before.
-Cons: Makes the "high heel" sound when you walk. May get dirty easily, but these sandals are also available in black.
-True to size. Don't size down! (I bought these sandals in 23cm and they're a little small, as a little bit of my toes peek out)
Rate: 9/10
╰ Aliexpress:
╰ Ebay:

° Black Block Heel Sandals (available in other colours) 1:12
-Pros: I like the appearance of the sandals. Easy to walk in, due to the short block heel.
-Cons: Has a very chemical-y smell when you buy them - and the smell lingers. Uncomfortable if wearing for long periods of time (may be due to the large size).
-True to size, or size down. (I bought these heels in 24cm and they're very large/loose on my feet; makes walking uncomfortable and a little awkward.)
Rate: 7/10
╰ Aliexpress:
╰ Ebay:

° Nude "Suede" Heeled Ankle Boots (available in other colours) 1:47
-Pros: Very easy to walk in, and comfortable. Perfect to give that little extra height. Beautiful and affordable ankle boots.
-Cons: Nothing!! Absolutely adore these. (however, they may get a little dirty if worn very often, but they are available in other colours such as black or maroon, so shouldn't be a big problem)
-Size up. (I bought these in 24cm and they fit perfectly)
Rate: 10/10
╰ Aliexpress:
╰ Ebay:

° Black Ankle Boots ("Chelsea Boots") 2:21
-Pros: Comfortable, but not the most comfortable ankle boots I have ever worn. Love the style, very versatile pair of boots.
-Cons: The black faux leather wrinkles as they get worn.
-Size up. (I bought these in 24cm and they fit perfectly)
Rate: 8/10
╰ Aliexpress: (similar) /
╰ Ebay: / (similar, other colours available)

° Black Faux Leather Creepers (available in other designs, colours and textures as well) 2:53
-Pros: I love the appearance of these shoes. (Wish they fit!!) Gives a little extra height, without the instability of heels.
-Cons: Way too big! Probably would be more comfortable if I chose a size that fit my feet better.
-Size down!!!! (I bought these in 24cm, and is evidently way too big. Choosing your normal size would still appear to be too big. If I order these again, I would order them in 23cm, as the shoe stretches out as it is worn as well.)
Rate: 6/10
╰ Aliexpress:
╰ Ebay: /

→ B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S:


→ I provided links to both Ebay shop and Aliexpress shop links, as they are from the same manufacturers, but certain prices may vary.

→ Thank you for watching my #Aliexpress and #Ebay shoe haul/review! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more videos in the future.

→ D I S C L A I M E R:
This video is not sponsored.

aliexpress,ebay,aliexpress haul,ebay haul,china haul,china clothing haul,cheap haul,cheap clothing haul,cheap shoe haul,shoe haul,aliexpress shoes,ebay shoes,aliexpress clothing,ebay clothing,aliexpress review,ebay review,creepers,ankle boots,heels,sandals,inexpensive shoes,five dollar shoes,ten dollar shoes,twenty dollar shoes,china shoe guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments