Advertisement

Relationship Status: "It's Complicated"

Relationship Status:

Join us as Sr. Pastor Cornelius Lindsey talks about what it means to be in a complicated relationship.

Questions to think about:
1. Am I valuable?
2. What am I worth?
3.What do I deserve?
4.What am I searching for?
5. Why am I comfortable with someone taking from me without committing to me?

CONNECT WITH US!

Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:

WAYS TO GIVE TO THE GO:
1.
2. The Gathering Oasis Church App
3. Text 'GOCHURCH' to 206-859-9405

#thegatheringoasis
#gatheringoasis
#worshipservice
#livestream
#church
#allornothing
#CorneliusLindsey
#HeatherLindsey
#golive

livestream,church,urgentcare,urgent care,Cornelius Lindsey,Heather Lindsey,go live,live stream,the gathering oasis,gathering oasis church,worship service,its complicated,relationships,

Post a Comment

0 Comments