Advertisement

AR15 Cleaning & Maintenance Tips. The Joys of Shooting a Suppressed Rifle

AR15 Cleaning & Maintenance Tips. The Joys of Shooting a Suppressed Rifle

This video is a little different than usual, in this video I go over some things I look at when taking apart my rifle and how I go about cleaning the rifle itself. Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to growing the channel even more in the future! Stand by for the announcement for the HK Bore Snake giveaway, and please follow me on instagram to stay up to date with my builds and other shenanigans!
-
-
-
Instagram: @gunsnmammons
-
-
-
-
All gun laws are infringements

guns,ar15,cleaning,maintenance,how to,vlog,shooting,suppressor,short barreled rifle,sbr,nfa,gunsnmammons,garand thumb,military rifles,surefire,knights armament,peq,night vision,eotech,exps4,gamer,instruction,carbon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments