Advertisement

What is Character? I Help Us Define I Point Avenue I KidTalk

What is Character? I Help Us Define I Point Avenue I KidTalk

KidTalk is a series where we ask the students to express their opinions or define certain subjects. We want to teach them that there is no such thing as a wrong answer. It is normal for people to have differences in opinion.They just need to be confident and try to communicate their ideas.
In this episode, students redefine character in their own words. Our students range from kindergarten to high school. Therefore, their answers are very diverse and quite interesting.
Connect with us on our social media!
⇢ I N S T A G R A M:
⇢ Y O U T U B E:
⇢ F A C E B O O K:
⇢ W E B S I T E: www.pointavenue.com
If you guys like this video, don't forget to click like and subscribe. If there's something that you would like to see, leave it in the comments below!

chacacter first,education,excellence,high school program,how to,kids,kindergarten,life coaching,middle school program,pa,point avenue,steam,steamography,KidTalk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments