Advertisement

SteepSteep's Ski Edit (What a straight forward title)

SteepSteep's Ski Edit (What a straight forward title)

When I was 17 I fractured my L5 in my spine doing a Cork 9 on skis. That led to a lot of pain and numbing in my legs which disabled me from the sport. Around a year later, I broke my L5 again last March due to an incident at work. Fracturing my back 2 times has now stopped me from the sport I love with little hope of returning. So I wanted to make sort of a goodbye edit with most of the clips I have gathered of myself over the years. These clips are from when I was 13-17 years old, I hope you guys enjoy!
God bless you all
INSTAGRAM:

steepsteep ski edit,steep ski edit,ski compilation,best ski edit,ski tricks,best skiing moments,ski edits,sponsor me,sponsor me ski edit,skiing 360,skiing backflip,worst skiing fails,epic,insane,impossible,big air,ski big air,skiing xgames,slopestyle ksiing,freestyle skiing,backcountry skiing,powder,all mountain,double flip,big air olympics,halfpipe skiing,cork 7 skiing,faction skiing,armada skiing,on3p skiing,skiing flips,skiing cliffs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments