Advertisement

Special Victims Unit - "Payback" - an Especially Heinous Law & Order SVU Review

Special Victims Unit  -

I haven't made a video in literal years, so here's one.
I'm sorry for the variations in audio, and also how obvious it is I don't have real editing software anymore lol. I started working on this video early November and lost stamina. But I really want to do this, so I sucked it up and finished it. Hope you enjoy. Not as late as I thought it'd be. #inb42019
Clips used under fair use. They belong to NBC, not to NBMe.
Music: “Intractable" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

No current social media to tell you to follow! I'm old, after all.

tv,law and order,law and order svu,special victims unit,rafael barba,olivia benson,svu,review,commentary,mariska hargitay,raul esparza,snark,stabler and benson,funny svu moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments