Advertisement

In need of vitamin sea? Cupshe Plus Size Try On Haul!

In need of vitamin sea? Cupshe Plus Size Try On Haul!

Hey jedi! Love ya and MTFBWY... always!
Thank you so much for watching my Cupshe swimwear haul, all items will be linked below ( check more below)
In this video I give an honest review of swimsuits and bikini from Cupshe. Hope this is helpful and you all enjoy this try on video!

Cupshe---Live Life On The Beach

Official Website:
(5%off$50 Code: YTJAN)

Products links: (all in size XL)
summer-days-mesh-bikini-set:
make-me-proud-one-piece-swimsuit:
graceful-peplum-one-piece-swimsuit:
fresh-breeze-lace-up-bikini:

~~In this video I give an honest review of swimsuits and bikini from Cupshe. Hope this is helpful and you all enjoy this try on video!
~~Let me know your favorite styles below

ash c,ashleigh c,plus size,cupshe,try on haul,bikini plus size,plus size swimsuit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments