Advertisement

I'm Buying Nothing For An Entire Year | No Buy Year 2019

I'm Buying Nothing For An Entire Year | No Buy Year 2019

In 2019 I'm challenging myself to go an entire year buying nothing! This is definitely going to be challenging, but I have a goal of spending less or no money on material possessions and instead spending my money on travel and adventure. I know how hard this will be, so I've set up some guidelines for myself to prepare for unforeseen circumstances.
Are you joining me with the no buy challenge 2019? Let me know in the comments!
★Follow me:
Instagram:
Facebook:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
★Equipment I Use:
LUMIX GH4:
SENNHEISER MIC:
RODE MIC:
SLIK TRIPOD:
RING LIGHT:
DJI OSMO:
★Music In My Videos:
Epidemic Sound:
Opus 1:

fully raw,raw food: raw vegan,vegan,lifestyle,plantbased,raw food diet,raw vegan diet,minimalism,buy nothing,buy nothing challenge,buy nothing 2019,minimalist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments