Advertisement

Game of The YEAR! (Season Finale) - Super Mega Baseball 2 | Ep.42

Game of The YEAR! (Season Finale) - Super Mega Baseball 2 | Ep.42

Super Mega Baseball 2 Playlist -
Season 3 starts NOW for our Toucans! We added some home run power this year with Corin Haggerty, and have some star players that hopefully will help us turn this season around from last year's struggles.
The developers did give me a code for this game.
Super Mega Baseball 2 is one of my most anticipated games of the year after enjoying the first so much. There are a lot of new improvements you can see in the beta, with much better visuals, improved player models, customization to players and teams, online h2h, co-op, and more.
On my MrHurriicaneLP channel I make sports gaming lets play series. My series focus on building teams and players from sports like baseball and football. I play games such as Madden 19, NCAA Football 14, Backbreaker, MLB The Show 18, and more.
My Main Channel (MrHurriicane) -
Twitter -
Facebook -

super mega baseball 2,super mega baseball,baseball,super mega baseball 2 gameplay,super mega baseball 2 season mode,smb 2,mrhurriicanelp,super mega baseball 2 series,super mega baseball 2 home run,super mega baseball 2 highlights,super mega baseball 2 tips,super mega baseball 2 tips hitting,super mega baseball 2 funny moments,super mega baseball 2 ps4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments