Advertisement

DJ Forgotten ft. Nas - Persevere, with poem

DJ Forgotten ft. Nas - Persevere, with poem

I was young, it was a great time, without any sorrow I sung,
listening to Public Enemy, De la Soul, and Big Daddy Kane, who were artists then, who drained, and infuenced your brain,
leave cognitive marks, all over in your head, it was just development that was spread,
to warn you what is right and wrong, thinking at the age of thirteen, you were already independent and strong, and you would then already have a large tongue, because what I said could never be wrong,
now another hardcore rap, from Nas, and I am in dept, I owe Nas, because in difficult times, he made me feel better by listening to his music, it prevent me from having tics, and being ifluenced by politics,
but there're only a few rappers that are as good as you, this is true, I know only a few, others who have a brilliant, flow, and a creative brain, to write at such an extant,
that it all comes together in a blow,
remaining is what I meant, the best of the best, and now it's time for some deserved rest, let's see if I can some sleep at last. Eastcoast

DJ,Dj,forgotten,ft.,nas,persevere,poem,

Post a Comment

0 Comments