Advertisement

A Casual Closet Clear Out - A Bit of Organizing

A Casual Closet Clear Out - A Bit of Organizing

Just a casual video of me organizing and clearing out my fall winter closet a bit while I tell you about some of my things. This video is LONG but there is an even longer version on the way soon! Hooray!
I forgot to put in a photo of me in the 20's tabard dress so here is a blog post of me wearing that
The long cut of this little closet clear out and tour is here:
Check out the fashion blog FAIIINT I mentioned here :
More from me:
Blog:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Tumblr:
Thank you for watching!

closet tour,closet,closet clear out,closet organization,sorting through closet,wardrobe clear out,closet clearout,clearout,vintage closet,vintage wardrobe,sewretro,declutter,closet declutter,wardrobe organization,

Post a Comment

0 Comments