Advertisement

In Time, I Will Leave the City | TØP/Hans Zimmer (Mashup)

In Time, I Will Leave the City | TØP/Hans Zimmer (Mashup)

Thanks so much to everyone who helped out with this project. I tried to fit as many of your submissions in here as I could. Hopefully you can find yours, and I hope you enjoy this mix. I had a lot of fun mixing some Hans Zimmer again.
Links:
Merch:
My Original Music:
Email: mysticwolfmusic11@gmail.com
Twitter: @MysticWolfMusi1
Instagram: mysticwolfmusic
PayPal:
[Downloads]
Mashup:
Background Art:

mystic,wolf,music,mashup,mash,up,remix,re,mix,playlist,mcr,my,chemical,romance,sleeping,with,sirens,sws,panic,at,the,disco,P!ATD,twenty,one,pilots,top,instrumental,cover,remake,vocals,only,track,rock,metalcore,alternative,TØP,hq,hd,audio,official,video,Tyler,Joseph,josh,dun,blurryface,trench,vessel,regional,best,hans,zimmer,time,inception,leave,city,cinematic,beautiful,piano,orchestra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments