Advertisement

Gift giving | Family and Friends | Minimalism | Sustainability

Gift giving | Family and Friends | Minimalism | Sustainability

Welcome to A Simpler Greener Vlogmas Day 16!
Our approach to dealing with gift giving when it comes to family and friends.
I am very excited and also slightly terrified to be participating in Vlogmas so I hope you'll follow along and support the channel over the next 24 days as I share many of the ways our family incorporates slow and sustainable living into our Christmas. Please share your own families traditions and tips for sustainable living over the holiday period in the comments! Let's make this a great resource for those looking to live more sustainably.
We are slowly and sustainably renovating our victorian house so ignore the state of the place :)
Our house tour:
Simpler Greener Vlogmas Playlist:
My name is Kate and it's a pleasure to share my journey to living a simpler, greener life with you.
No extreme measures here and certainly no perfection just one step at a time!
I am based in Buckinghamshire in the UK with my Partner Stuart, son Ignatius (born Sept 2013) and daughter Esmeralda (born Sept 2016)
I'd love it if you subscribed and became part of this little community :)
I aim to post a new video weekly.
Come hang out with me on Instagram:

simpler,greener,mummy,mommy,mum,mom,family,children,parenting,uk,england,english,british,vlogmas,day 16,minimalism,minimalist,gift,giving,gift giving,gifts,presents,dealing with,friends,sustainability,ethical,green,eco friendly,how to,deal,approach,without offending,nicely,gently,open,

Post a Comment

0 Comments