Advertisement

Ankle carry: A comfortable back-up when IWB just isn’t an option

Ankle carry: A comfortable back-up when IWB just isn’t an option

Sometimes carrying a self-defense handgun inside the waistband just isn’t an option. Clothing and environment can force more unconventional methods for concealment. I prefer a holster around the ankle when I cannot appendix carry. Even though it’s not my first choice, ankle carry does have some perks than traditional carry methods.
Using an ankle holster like the Galco Ankle Glove is extremely comfortable. I sometimes forget that I am even carrying a gun down there. The neoprene cuff stretches so that movement is not impeded and the sheep skin pad increases comfort. I can wear an ankle holster for long periods of time without any discomfort. Extended travel in a car usually means I will be wearing my ankle holster.
See the full article on Guns.com

Galco Ankle Holster,truck gun,last resort,ankle holster,ankle gun,self defense,backup gun,two is better than one,Benefits of Carrying on the Ankle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments